Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lego Movie

There's a LEGO movie ahead of us! yep, Warner Bros intend indeed to bring the popular game and its famous colorful interlocking plastic bricks to the big screen. From what I heard the Lego movie will be an adventure in the Lego world mixing live action and animation. Phil Lord and Chris Miller, who directed Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, are in final negotiations to write and direct this Lego movie.

Lego movieI remember playing with Legos when I was a kid. So I'm glad to hear about Lego the movie. And knowing Phil Lord and Chris Miller are on board, I get kind of excited about the film: Cloudy was awesome so I hope they will bring their funny touch to the Lego movie.

Any idea what could be the story of the Lego movie? Is it going to be like Disney Pixar's Toy Story, or are they going to come up with something more creative and original?
:)

0 comments: